Mar 22, 2019
This week's episode of the Walk Humbly Podcast
- It’s March madness. Bishop Burbidge talks upsets and his
thoughts on the Final Four. Plus, how he got a homily idea out of
the popular basketball tournament.
- A gunman opened fire at a mosque in New Zealand killing fifty
people and wounding dozens more. How can Catholics console people
of another religious faith?
- In parts of Nigeria, 280 Christians have been killed by
Islamist terrorists over the past month. How do we maintain hope
while such tragedies continue?
- The movie, Unplanned, opens in theaters next week, and
it’s been given an “R” rating because of its disturbing/blood
images. Why Bishop Burbidge thinks this rating might actually be a
way to keep young people from seeing the realities of abortion. He
encourages the faithful to watch the film.
Bishop Burbidge also answers these questions from the
- What is the best way to share our faith with those we love, but
who do not share that same faith?
- How can I convince two of my children to come back to the