Oct 21, 2019
In this week’s episode of
the Walk Humbly Podcast:
- Bishop Burbidge hosts a live recording of the podcast for the
first time ever, at RALLY 2019
- With the help of a decibel meter, the crowd plays "this or
that" with Bishop Burbidge. Tune in to hear what he chose: Wawa vs.
Sheetz, Chick-Fil-A vs. Popeye's, and more!
- Thoughts on appropriate Halloween costumes for Catholics
- How to respond with love to LGBT friends and classmates
- Bishop Burbidge tells his vocation story
Bishop Burbidge also answers these questions from the
high schoolers in attendance:
- At what age does the Catholic Church approve of dating?
- What's your take on Catholics listening to Christian