Jun 21, 2021
In the Year of St. Joseph, Bishop Burbidge shares his thoughts
In this week’s episode of
the Walk Humbly Podcast:
- Arise!: A Diocesan Family Celebration is at capacity
- Bishop Burbidge recaps a recent meeting of United States
Conference of Catholic Bishops, in which they discussed the need
for a teaching document on the Eucharist, and a national framework
for marriage, family life, and youth ministries.
- Loudoun County parents speak out against Critical Race Theory
and transgender ideology in the public school curriculum
- The Diocese of Arlington continues to help resettle
- Reflection on Father’s Day in this Year of St. Joseph
Bishop Burbidge answers these questions from the audience:
- Do priests (and bishops) get summer vacations? Do priests
have to get your approval to take one?
- “3 questions” exercise. I’d be interested in hearing your
- What one sport can you not live without?
- What one favorite food could you not live without?
- What one other thing could you not live without?